I just felt like tis was the best way to show both my new phone and my shaven head. you should be able to click on it to get a bigger picture. I'll try to get another picture of my cellphone from the side because it's REALLY thin. Not much else new, as of right now I'm not failing any of my classes (they don't tell me much more than that). I'd better try to get to bed early tonight, class at 8 tomorrow
Sunday, October 14, 2007
No hair and new cellphone!
I just felt like tis was the best way to show both my new phone and my shaven head. you should be able to click on it to get a bigger picture. I'll try to get another picture of my cellphone from the side because it's REALLY thin. Not much else new, as of right now I'm not failing any of my classes (they don't tell me much more than that). I'd better try to get to bed early tonight, class at 8 tomorrow
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
awww! Nice haircut buddy!
Post a Comment