So you were all talking about how i took a picture of mike's side so i took a picture of mine. It's not that bad and i didn't clean it before i took the picture
Well, well, well, you have turned into a neatnick...but I do see a few signs of family resemblance to the organized clutter that all (or most) of us Rathbuns seem to enjoy. It brings back fond memories of the sight of Gabe's mile high pile of stuff on his desk, clothes in the corner with a few food bowls buried within. Oh, I miss it! But must admit, I have my own collection of junk in every corner of the condo, and a few piles of clothes here and there. Why fight it? I love it!
4 comments:
Well, well, well, you have turned into a neatnick...but I do see a few signs of family resemblance to the organized clutter that all (or most) of us Rathbuns seem to enjoy. It brings back fond memories of the sight of Gabe's mile high pile of stuff on his desk, clothes in the corner with a few food bowls buried within. Oh, I miss it! But must admit, I have my own collection of junk in every corner of the condo, and a few piles of clothes here and there. Why fight it? I love it!
Very nice Matt! I'd say it's pretty well organized for the SMALLEST ROOM ON CAMPUS!!!
Have a great week!
Very scary! I don't how you can think. I'm glad t's you and not me. Good luck this year. Go Huskies!
Love, Aunt Sue
I didn't even know I could post a comment on this kind of blog. But your side looks great for not cleaning it!
Post a Comment