We stacked the dressers to make more space in the room, I should also note that I took and sent this to my blog with my new phone which I'll try to point out later.
Boy is that room neat...not that I am surprised or anything, but after all, you are a Rathbun, so where's the cereal bowls in the window and the stacks of shoes by the door?
3 comments:
Boy is that room neat...not that I am surprised or anything, but after all, you are a Rathbun, so where's the cereal bowls in the window and the stacks of shoes by the door?
HA! Little does Sally know that the photo was taken from the Rathbun side of the room and most of what you see there is Matt's room mates stuff!
Good job stacking those dressers. That will help alot. Looks like a good camera on that phone!
Smallest room at MTU!!!
Nice! I like it!
Post a Comment