
Well, winter certainly has arrived here in Houghton. We got back from thanksgiving break on sunday and were surprised that there wasn't any snow. We pretty much jinxed ourselves, the next day it started snowing and it hasn't stopped since, that's Houghton I guess. Anyway, the picture is of my window, It has frost on the inside part of it! And you can see, the snow has piled up against my screen a few inches. It's definitely cold and windy... and I kinda forgot to bring heavier coats after thanksgiving, but what are you gonna do? Luckily none of my classes are too far away, and I can make my way through buildings if I really need to, but it hasn't really gotten to that point yet. I've been writing papers all week it seems, I've been working on a research paper for perspectives and on monday I wrote my last critical response (respuesta crÃtica) for spanish. Not much else going on here, I've pretty much mindlessly been making my way through the weeks and looking forward to Christmas break.
Blogged with Flock
1 comment:
So glad to see you blogged! We woke up Friday morning to the sound of the snowplows - what a pleasant surprise! Happy winter buddy!
Post a Comment