well, I should be asleep but instead I felt like I should blog. Things are starting to wrap up here in the fall 2007 semester here at Michigan Tech. I'm already done with all of my labs (math, physics, and computer science) and perspectives. I finished my last homework computer program just a few nights ago, which was just a game of Connect4. Now after this week, four exams and I'm done! First one's engineering at 8am on monday, then Math at 5:30 on tuesday, then spanish at 8am on thursday, and finally intro to computer science at 3 on thursday. well, quick blog for me today, I should get some sleep.
I stumbled on this today on the web:
9v Battery Hack Parody Rate It Good! Please! - video powered by Metacafe
3 comments:
That is amazing! I'm going to buy a bunch of 9-volt batteries - I need some more cash for Christmas shopping!
Very cool Matt - you're almost done with your first semester! Congratulations! Love you bunches!
I love that! It is so funny! It is hilarious!!! Love you man!
When are we ever going to see another blogscuit??? We all need an update man!
Post a Comment