
well, it's been way too long since I've posted a blog but with the snow day, I don't have an excuse!
So this morning I woke up for class at 8:45 and slowly started to get ready for my favorite class to have at 9 in the morning: the incredibly exciting intro to computer science II. Well I got back from the bathroom and my roommate who had already been up for a bit longer than I had told me we didn't have school. of course I thought he was kidding but then I saw that he got an email saying classes were cancelled and so did I! So I went back to sleep. And now I am up again and I don't have anything to do today! No classes, not even broomball! I kind of even feel like I am in my own little world here. our window is only now just starting to clear up since it was completely covered in snow this morning.
But there's so much more to talk about here. I have new classes this semester as you can imagine, and I even have bowling for the second half of this semester. Classes are going well, though they seem a bit harder than last semester. here's a lineup:
- Intro to computer science II
- engineering Modeling and Design
- Advanced Spanish for special purposes
- Linear Algebra
- Beginning Bowling
- Physics I - Mechanics
- World Cultures Activities
oh! My desktop is reorganized too! here's a picture of what it looks like right now:

I actually just cleaned it last night. you may see all of the sticky notes on my desk, some of them are about study abroad, which I am thinking of doing but really only in the planning stages. I still need to talk to the study abroad guy to see what I actually need to do to sign up. I know that there are a lot of forms I have to fill out and then I actually have to choose where I want to go. right now my top choice is spain but maybe Santiago, Chile. Really it all depends on what I can get into and when I want to go. I already emailed my academic advisor about it all and she said to expect to be set back a semester though classes I take abroad would classify as electives so that extra semester wouldn't be very hard.
Anyway, this post has gotten pretty long, I'll try to post again soon. I need to work on some things that are due tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment