Well, I'm here! I'm up at Michigan tech and all this week I have been having orientation. I got up here on friday and the parents got here saturday. Now, I have a bit of a break before my "Advising Meetings" and since I haven't blogged in a while it just seems right to write something. Classes start next tuesday! We couldn't manage to find the crapcam before I left so it looks like if I want to post any pictures I'll have to do it with my computer's webcam. Our room is great now, there's so much more space though I'm kinda thinking of lowering my bed a bit. We'll see. I might just let it be for a while and see if I get used to it. so all is well, here and it's been fun around here. Now I should probably get going to those meetings. I'll blog sooner or later, probably when I find some free time.
Mom and Dad, do you know where my soap dish went? did I forget to take it out of the bag?
Blogged with Flock
No comments:
Post a Comment