well, just hours after we fixed the power steering, this happened. Not really sure how, we just went to best buy and tried to roll up the window when it just didn't seem to go up quite right...
ANd now guess has to move it from the drive way, with a wet seat, cause it rained cats and dogs last night and the window would not go up! That's OK - I'll survive!
Hey - nice new bog page btw!! I like your "eye' picture
2 comments:
ANd now guess has to move it from the drive way, with a wet seat, cause it rained cats and dogs last night and the window would not go up! That's OK - I'll survive!
Hey - nice new bog page btw!! I like your "eye' picture
Argh! I've been in those doors though, hope it just fell off the track and nothing too bad is wrong!
Post a Comment