
Well, no picture today. I didn't really have a good one to put up. Anyway, Claire and I went out to the malls (Centerpointe and Woodland). We looked at shoes and jeans (that actually fit me) in a bunch of stores. I was looking for some Keen sandals but everywhere I looked only seemed to have brown, grey, and black. So the Keen shopping didn't bring me any results but I did find some other shoes that I liked! As for the jeans I still didn't find anything, apparently there isn't a guy in the world with legs shorter than thirty...
UPDATE: I guess I just figured it would be necessary to mention that claire got a new car! That's how we got to the mall! So I'm going to put a picture of her new car onto this blog. It's a 2006 Kia Spectra. Click the picture to see more!
1 comment:
poor guy! Girls just have the choice of regular or petite, and petites don't fit me, so I feel your pain!
Post a Comment