Friday, July 18, 2008

here's a cool link!

Well, soon Walt will be getting out of work and then we'll be off to cedar city. I just wanted to give you guys this link:

this is just a link to one of the albums that my camera has been sending pictures to. Let me know if it doesn't work, I haven't really tested it much. Today after getting new tires on the jetta I went on a wild goose chase to find little cottonwood canyon. I went pretty far off track trying to find it but I did end up seeing a lot of the city. I ended up taking the belt route all the way around the city (sorry about gas, walt, I'll pitch in next time) before I finally found the way to little cottonwood canyon. the road was pretty much one giant hill and after a while the jetta was definitely sick of it, the AC started shutting off and the oil light came on... so I figured I might as well not push it much further and I turned around and headed back but I still got some great views. I'll try to keep you updated with links to all the pictures coming from my camera on our way to cedar city and moab too!

2 comments:

Aimee said...

Great pictures!!! Looks so beautiful there. Hope you guys have fun!!!

Shawn said...

The link works great! And your pictures are great! Looks beautiful! I can't wait to see and hear more! Have fun!