Saturday, June 21, 2008

fire baton!


DSCN0093
Originally uploaded by matrat
tonight we were hanging out across the street at the block/solstice/birthday party. we had a great time and I took this picture using the "fireworks show" preset on my camera.

UPDATE: to clear things up, I was the one who took the picture and MOM was the one doing the fire baton.

6 comments:

Aimee said...

Great picture!!!!!

what fun!

Hope you had a good party and you're enjoying your new camera!

Shawn said...

Very cool, if I say so myself! It was a lot of fun to get it out!

Sally said...

More info, please. Who is twirling and who took the picture? That is really neat!

Sally said...

Thanks, I didn't think you would let your Mom touch your new camera. Nice job, both of you!

JimR said...

Mum can twirl a mean fire baton! Way to master the fireworks setting on your camera buddy!

nan & joe said...

OH MY GOSH! That is very exciting! ANd a beautiful picture! What a great photographer (did I already say that?) What a family team!