Saturday, June 21, 2008

my birthday!!!


first pic with new camera
Originally uploaded by matrat
this isn't exactly a super-glamorous picture but it is the first picture I took with my new camera. The most exciting thing about this is that I never hooked my camera up to my computer... This was done all by wifi. from my camera I sent this picture to my email, then flickr, and now here! soon I should be able to blog right from my camera!

3 comments:

Sally said...

What will they think of next?

nan & joe said...

GET OUTA HERE!! That is incredible. Leave it to our Matt to have the most up to date equipment. And Happy Birthday Matthew!! You are one great guy, I wish I could have been there to sing and celebrate. So how old are you? Poor dear,. . . getting old? NAH!! God bless you Matt, I hope you have the best year yet!!

Walter said...

Thats awesome matt! I AM "julus"!