Alright, now I'm mad, I ran out of time on this machine and it closed my window and deleted what I wrote earlier! Anyway, Bonjour! I'm in Paris, we just got here today. We haven't explored Paris yet but we just got here and ate dinner at around six. We also went to Canterbury today. It's fun to see how crazy everyone is about soceer here, but more stories later. I don't want this to delete this message and so I'm gonna finish this.
Mom, Dad: I'm having a great time (just so you know)
Saturday, June 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
sooo... only mom and dad can know? Looks like not a very good secret. HA! You should post more for your siblings living vicariously through you! Nah, have fun! LOVE YA! Glad to hear from you!!!
Glad you made it. Have fun and take pictures. You can always post them when you get home and have nothing to do.
Post a Comment